The answer lies in My Rotary. Go to My Rotary, select register, create an account and click continue.
1. Activate your account, add password & security question and click continue (if email address matches existing record, no further steps).
2. Verify member status (only required if you email address doesn’t match one in our records).
Sign in to start exploring the Rotary world!
- Look up your Foundation giving history
- Access Rotary Club Central (the primary way RI tracks Club goals worldwide)
- Enter & Monitor Club Goals (Club Officer)
- View Club Goals & Progress (All Club Members)
- Access the Brand Center
- Take a Learning Center Class online (Topical or Role Based)
- Register for RI Conventions
- Start or Join a Discussion Group
- Find Rotarians by name worldwide
- Browse the Rotary Showcase of projects and programs to get ideas
Now you have access to My Rotary you have access to everything you need to know about growing the membership of your club.
This link is the most important link on any Rotary website and leads you to a whole host of membership materials and they are all in one place!
If you can’t follow the link, go to your home page on My Rotary, click on ‘Knowledge and Resources’ and then click on Membership Materials.
On this page you will be able to access the following:
- Assessing your clubs needs to adapt to its current members and the community
- Engaging current members
- How to connect with prospective members
- How to make new members feel welcome
- Creating an inclusive club culture
- Strengthening your club
- Starting a new club
- Staying current
Each of these areas has lots of links that will ensure you have all the materials you need to grow Rotary by strengthening your own club or starting a new club.
It’s worth considering starting a club that is linked with your own, a satellite club or a companion club that you work with. One that will not charter itself but be a branch of your own club.
There are also a whole host of useful sessions on membership on the Rotary Learning Center which is also accessed via My Rotary.
Did you know that a bimonthly drop-in membership surgery is now in its second year? Every session brings together Rotarians with membershipissues, ideas and success stories and we all share them. It is facilitated by the Specialist Adviser Team, and YOU are invited!
Look out for the invitation in the membership monthly newsletter.
We also have a Grow Rotary Facebook page which we would love you to join do as you can join in discussions on new ideas and best practice.
So, you have the materials above. As a Specialist Adviser Team, we would also like to add that all the above comes with support from us. Please contact your district membership team lead or come and visit us at the next drop-in session.